Live like there's no tomorrow, dance like no one's watching, laugh often, love much, and DREAM BIG!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A Summer of Awesome Craziness

To be honest, I really don't have time to do a blog post right now.  There are about a million other things I should be doing, but there's so much on my mind and well... blogging is sometimes a cure to that. So here we go.

Basically, my summer plans are AWESOME.
But that awesomeness comes with CRAZINESS.

Summary of that awesome craziness:  On Friday, I'm going to Moab with Makenna Blaser, woohoo!  I'll get back on Sunday evening, and will be on my way to Logan for EFY counselor meetings within the hour.  I'll be at EFY for the next two weeks and then I'll go back home for a day - the 19th, Father's Day. On the morning of the 20th, I'll head out to Sun Valley Resort to do a kids camp for the guests. And finally, my last day in Sun Valley will be August 28th.  And oh yeah.... Fall semester at USU starts August 29th.

Timeline: June 3 - June 5         Moab
              June 5 - June 18       EFY
              June 20  - Aug 28    Sun Valley
             Aug 29 - Forever      School

So basically............. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!  Preparing for the best summer I've ever had is harder than I thought! Here I was thinking I had all of this time to prepare EFY lessons/devotionals and pack for the entire summer + school, but so many other things kept pouring down on me and now I'm standing in a puddle trying not to get wet.  Well, I guess it's time to put on my big girl rain boots (no, not panties - I already have those) and face the inevitable.  Apparently freedom comes with responsibility.... and here I was, thinking I got off easy ;)

Pink Flower in Muddy Rain Puddle

                 

Well, peace out. Good luck to me. And to you if you need it.

Let me know what you think by leaving a comment and follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment