Live like there's no tomorrow, dance like no one's watching, laugh often, love much, and DREAM BIG!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Never Growing Up

I am 21.


Got a toothbrush that flashes lights and lets me know how long to brush.


Watched the latest Wizards of Waverly Place  Disney channel episode
                     and have seen every episode so far.


Making a new friendship bracelet.


Just bought "the Muppet" OPI nail polish.


I compare hiking in cool places to playing on a giant playground.


Give me the option of play or homework... I still pick play.


Simplified definition of my current job = play with kids in a gym.


Simplified definition of my future career = play with kids in a hospital.


Wrote and sent a letter to princess Belle.


Building forts - aka castles - will never get old.


I still make up stories in my head.


I play "dress up" ever day.


I'd fly to Neverland if I could.


I'm never growing up.


Nor would I want to.


Kids show the the most love, have the most courage, aren't so afraid, smile the most, laugh at everything, don't care about the status of others, have beautiful imaginations, can't help but be creative, and most of all, they believe in their dreams.


I'm never growing up.


Neverland, here I come...

2 comments:

  1. Okay I love this and completely agree Alex!! Holy Cow can we be kids together forever!?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Also, my job is playing with kids too. And I love Wizards of Waverly Place, as well as all things Disney. :)

    ReplyDelete