Live like there's no tomorrow, dance like no one's watching, laugh often, love much, and DREAM BIG!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

This song's for anyone who's having the worst day...


I'm going to be blunt.  Today was not a good day.  Actually, these last two days haven't been good days.  Things didn't go my way.  So, tonight, I did what I sometimes do to get myself to smile - watch Allstar Weekend videos.  Basically, this is a band that started out in a garage and is getting bigger and bigger.  The only problem (in my opinion) is that they started out being advertised through Disney because they won a music contest.  However, their music is not directed to the Disney age group anymore, so they aren't becoming as well known.  Hopefully this is changing as we speak because in my opinion, everyone should know them.  I've seen them in concert and for a band, they have the most energy and performance abilities than any other bands I have seen.  It was actually at this concert that I fell even more in love with them.

So why do I watch their videos to get myself to smile or laugh?  Well, they are just so light-hearted in all that they do.  Their music videos are just the "feel good" and dance kind, and their dorky home-made videos are just that: dorky!  And for those of you who have seen Sydney White, I, Callie Stats, AM A DORK. Therefore, their random videos are perfect for me.

The End.

Actually, no, I just changed my mind.  I'm not done.

Um... jk, I am done.

Wow. see what my problem is?

I'm thinkin' I should watch the video above over and over because I think that I, Callie Stats, deserve to party like it's not my birthday.  Who says you need a birthday to celebrate, anyways?

Ok, finally, time to jam.

Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment