Live like there's no tomorrow, dance like no one's watching, laugh often, love much, and DREAM BIG!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Bad Day

Venting time...


Woke up, went to two classes of gymnastics at USU... and did the worst I've ever done.


pathetic.  
The worst kind of disappointment: disappointment in myself.

Then,  the hot guy... the type that I don't even give my time of day to because I assume he's a tool and would have no reason to associate with me...

asks me out.

Guess. What. He didn't have his cell phone, so I was going to get his number and then text him.
So I did....
And either I entered the wrong number, or he gave me the wrong number, because someone else replied.

Suck.

Then, I go to  a class with some friends.  At first, I'm so happy to be there because of the guys I'm with.

Then more people show up
And it's not till the end of class that I exist again.

Invisibility - apparently a power I possess.

To add to it, I'm not the student, friend, sister, roommate, or person I should be.  And tonight, that was all  made 
clear.

Once again, the worst kind of disappointment?
Disappointment in myself.

PITY PARTY OVER... time to look at positives of today

At gymnastics, I got a good workout and made friends.  I laughed a lot, too (mostly to hide how retarded I felt, but laughing = laughing no matter what it's for).

Hot guy gave me time of day.  And just NOW, we contacted each other through FB.

Invisibility... kind of a cool power!

I can change into that student, friend, sister, roommate, or person I should be.

That is all.


2 comments:

  1. I love your last two posts. This one especially. You are so great! Thanks for sharing. You write wonderfully, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you, Callie!! You are too cute and you are a great writer! Hope you have a wonderful weekend and keep that cute positive attitude!! :)

    ReplyDelete