Live like there's no tomorrow, dance like no one's watching, laugh often, love much, and DREAM BIG!

Monday, October 10, 2011

HOOOOORAAAAAAY!

Good news moment:  I'M GOING TO GET BETTER!

I went to a new doctor today because I just was not getting better.  And being a vegetable on the couch and my bed for the last 5 days has been MISERABLE.  And NOBODY likes vegetables.

So, at first the doctor was all, " S'up, how ya feeling?  Yo, I'm pretty positive you have MONO again.  Take a gangsta walk out and get to the lab so they can test yo bluuuud."

              Well, OK, maybe he didn't say it EXACTLY like that....
In the meantime, there I was getting my blood drawn (yes, I'm a weirdie who loves it) and then I had a torturing wait of 25 minutes in room 12.  The entire time I just prayed and prayed, "Please don't let me have mono. Please oh please oh please."  Why? Duh - I can't afford the time that mono costs!

Finally, the doctor came and and told me that it doesn't look like it's mono, "which is really good, you getting mono again would be like getting hit twice by lightning."  Oh? Really? YOUR TELLING ME!

Anyways, results showed that I probably have a bacterial infection... I really bad one.  So the doctor gave me what doctors give for these kinds of illnesses:  antibiotics. with EXTRA DOSAGE!  AKA, I'm bound to get EXTRA BETTER.... at least that's what I plan on. WABAM!

Of course, he's still going to do some other tests to see why I get so sick so easily and why I'm so tired all of the time. But what matters is that he solved the problem and I'm going to get better!

*~*  I'M NO LONGER GOING TO BE A SICKY!  Which also means that I won't be feeling so down in the dumps anymore.

*~*  I can continue my workout in a couple days!  ELDER IAN STATS, YOU ARE GOING DOWN in our "who's gonna be in the best shape" contest.

*~*  I'll soon be able to eat like a normal person!

*~* I don't have mono! Which would have certainly ruined my life... I went through mono while keeping my grades up and working once... and there's no way I could do it again.
                   * my grades, work, and social life aren't going to come tumbling down afterall!

5 days of suffering isn't very long.  But when you are suffering, it feels like forever.  I'm just so excited to get involved in school, work, and social activities again.

Two things I'm most excited for:  1)  Being able to participate in church functions.  I go to every single church function... so not being able to attend church, a fireside, institute, and fhe have been like torture.  These simple Gospel upliftments (I made up that word) are what make me happiest.  2)  I can go to my tumbling classes and do well in them again.  I LOVE the workout I get from tumbling... and that feeling of accomplishment when I do a good job, too... oh yeah, and the whole "I'm FLYING" feeling is awesome!

Also, it's kind of a plus that the first day I'm predicted to feel the very best is Wednesday.  My birthday.  You know that feeling you get when you are finally feeling better after you've been sick for a while?  Well, I actually haven't been feeling very well for the last month.  SO, feeling good finally will be like a birthday present.  A good one too!

I would just like to add..... the doctor I went to is kinda cute. THAT'S AS FAR AS I WILL GO AND LET'S LEAVE IT AT THAT. THE END.


lEAVE cOMMENTS :)


  = ME

2 comments:

  1. Callie! Yay for getting better and yay for no mono! And i'm weird too...getting blood drawn is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am way glad you are better!!! You get to have a life again!!!

    ReplyDelete