Live like there's no tomorrow, dance like no one's watching, laugh often, love much, and DREAM BIG!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I Don't Know Why

I don't know why I'm blogging... I just have this feeling I'm supposed to.

In fact, I don't know why I even have a blog
or why I'm at Utah State University
or why I live in this apartment
or why every job that is handed to me has to do with children.


Why am I where I am?
Why am I around the people that I am?
Why am I the way I am?
Why am I who I am?



WHY! i DoN't GeT !

Why?  
Because it doesn't matter if I get it.
Because God gets it.

What matters...

My blog makes me feel like I matter.  Every now and again, someone reads it - woot woot!
Utah State University is fun.
And it's where I learn.
I'm learning a lot in my apartment.  The strength of people blows my mind.
I love working with children.  It's sometimes crazy how well I fit in with them. 
They are about 10 million times more creative, loving, and accepting than grown ups are.
They are also 100% themselves, which makes me feel like I can be myself, too.

I am happy where I am.
The people around me make me smile and laugh or grow stronger.
I am the only me, the way I am makes me unique. 
If I dis myself, I dis one of God's creations, therefore, I dis Him. -->reality check


In the end
God has His reasons
And I don't have to know them
Because He has a plan for me
And that's one thing I can trust.
The "whys" don't scare me anymore
It's not the "whys" that matter

Because I already know the end of my story...
HAPPINESS.

WHY? is the end of my story happiness?
ONE I CAN ALWAYS  ANSWER 
BECAUSE GOD LOVES ME
I AM HIS DAUGHTER
A PRINCESS THAT WILL ONE DAY BE IN HIS KINGDOM
WITH THOSE I LOVE MOST
FOR ETERNITY
AND HE WANTS ME TO BE HAPPY
WHICH IS WHY I AM ON THIS EARTH IN THE FIRST PLACE


PERHAPS THE ANSWER TO ALL "WHY'S?"
IS HAPPINESS

Friends bring happiness
Families bring happiness
Love brings happiness
Random adventures bring happiness
Knowledge brings happiness
Health brings happiness
Experiences bring happiness

Even the hard parts of life, the things listed above that just don't work out, or anything that may be troubling you....
To Satan, they are stumbling blocks that keep you from happiness.
To Christ, they are stepping stones that bring you closer to him and make you stronger,
and ultimately bring you more happiness.

So when trials and tribulations do come... it's up to you.
Do you choose stumbling blocks
Or stepping stones?

At the moment, it's just nice to not have to worry about the "whys" and let my life be led by God.  He has the reigns of my life, and I'm giving Him total control. My life...
is His.
No human being can make a plan that will bring me more happiness than God's plan.

 Autumn forest...SO PRETTY
p.s. I LOVE FALL!!!

p.s.2. Leave comments! If you have any answers to my whys or whys of your own, share, share, and share!





5 comments:

  1. The only "whys" we need to worry about are the gospel "whys." Truly inspiring, Callie. Thanks, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Callie--you are at USU so that you could work efy in Logan so that we could become insta-friends!! You work with children because like them, you are 100% yourself and YOU bring out the best in people!!
    I love reading your blog. You probably get sick of me commenting on here all the time! But I just love your thoughts and when you write them so I can read them are at times, answers to my prayers.
    You have a happily ever after because living is a fairy tale, a place where we can allow our dreams to come true :)
    You are a wonderful lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for reminding me about what this earth experience is all about! You're amazing! Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great reminders, Callie! Loved this post and love your blog! Love the fall picture at the end and the questions throughout the blog, very thought provoking and insightful! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete